Five Reasons to be Baptized
- Baptism shows we are followers of Christ (Matthew 28:19-20).
- Water baptism is a visual testimony of our spiritual birth (Romans 6:4).
- It shows that one has chosen to serve God, not self (Acts 2:38).
- It is a symbol that a person's sins have been washed away (Acts 22:16).
- Water baptism shows one is now dead to sin and alive to Christ (Romans 6:3-11).
Baptism at Covina Assembly
Covina Assembly practices baptism by immersion, which was the practice of the early church. When you sign up for baptism, you will be asked to attend a class held the Sunday prior to your baptism date. During the class, you will learn more about water baptism and have a chance to ask questions.
There are three ways that you can grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ:
To find out more information or to register for the next baptism class, email Carol Smith or call 626.966.4488, ext. 226.